Choose the Perfect Entryway
With so many beautiful Therma-TruTM doors to choose from, answering a few questions about you and your home will help narrow you choices to a more manageable selection.
1. What do you want in a Door?Do you want the absolute best for your home? A premium Classic-CraftTM entryway with decorative glass, sidelites and transom would be be perfect. Do you simply want a better quality door? Consider the wood grain beauty of our Fiber-ClassicTM entryways of the smooth paintable surface of our Smooth-StarTM doors.
2. What Style is your Home?While many Therma-Tru doors could complement your home, Classic-Craft doors can be more style specific. American Style CollectionTM complements cottage or Craftsman style homes, our Mahogany CollectionTM looks at home on more luxurious residences, the Rustic CollectionTM is ideal Southwestern or old Tuscan homes, while our Oak CollectionTM entryways suit everything from colonial to contemporary.
3. To Stain or Paint?Classic-CraftTM and Fiber-ClassicTM doors can be stained or painted to your personal preferance. You have the option to stain both sides or stain or paint either side to match your decor. With eight stains to select from, every choice offers beautiful results. Our Smooth-StarTM doors come primed and ready to paint.
4. What Glass matches Best?As you'll see in this catalog, we've matched the appropriate glass options with each of our three fiberglass families of doors - Classic-CraftTM , Fiber-ClassicTM and Smooth-StarTM . And you can further customize your door with matching sidelites and transoms.
5. What About Hardware?Therma-Tru door hinges, security strikeplates and optional multi-point lockset hardware are avaible in brass, brushed nickel, black nickel and oil-rubbed bronze finish. Our high-performance adjustable sills come in a choice of brass, mill or bronze. It's all up to you.