Call 24 hours 563-391-4000 or Toll Free 1-800-717-3066
Entry Door Systems
Take a moment and learn what makes up a high quality Therma-Tru entry door system. A new entry door will not only provide energy efficiency, but will also improve and update the curb appeal on any home!
What makes up a door?
- 1Brickmold - Decorative moulding used to finish exterior face of a wood frame.
- 2 Tempered glass - Heat-treated for added safety and strength. Two-layered design sandwiches the decorative glass and helps protect it.
- 3 Caming - Handcrafted metal that helps decorative glass styles take shape.
- 4 Doorlites - Decorative or clear glass assemblies fitted into the door.
- 5 Sidelites - Fixed assemblies attached adjacent to the door jamb.
- 6 Transom - The decorative or clear glass above the door jamb.
- 7 Door Jamb - The wood structure that encloses and supports the entire door assembly.
- 8 Hinges - The metal plates on the door and door jamb on which the door swings.
- 9 Panel - Embossed or recessed, the decorative section of a door that produces deep shadow lines.
- 10 Sill - The horizontal bottom frame of a door.
- 11 Weatherstripping - The seal along the edge of the door jamb to keep out air and water infiltration.
- 12 Kerfed Door Bottom - Attached at the bottom of ht edoor to help prevent air and water infiltration.
- 13 Multi-point locking system - Optional upgrade that addes greater security by securing teh door to the frame in three places.
Serving the Quad Cities, Quad City, Davenport, Bettendorf, Moline, Rock Island, East Moline, Sterling, Rock Falls, Muscatine, Clinton, Dewitt, Iowa, Illinois, and Surrounding Areas.